Skype over Dial-up

Old May 16th 05, 12:28 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Technophobe

Default Skype over Dial-up

I use skype on BB fine. I did use Mic Messenger (similar) and got
stuttering and some delays over dialup. I guess it would be the same for
Skype.
dave

"Mok" wrote in message
Hi!

Has anybody tried out to make VoIP calls using Skype via Dial-up or ISDN?
How is the quality, is there a big delay?

Thanks!!