Zen Price Reductions!

Old May 19th 05, 11:54 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
CheggersPop

Default Zen Price Reductions!

I'd signed up to Zen Home1000 at £35 per month about six months ago which
was fine, but now due to an reduction in the price packages from June you
can get Zen Home2000 for £35 (Home1000 has been reduced to £30)

There's a £15 'standard' admin/regrade fee for those who upgrade, but I
think I'll be making the change!

Also it's good news for those on Home2000 already as the cost of their
package is to be 'slashed' by £10!

http://www.zen.co.uk/Default.asp?headlineid=3908

(".)

Old May 19th 05, 08:01 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Stevie Boy

"Cheggerspop" wrote in message
I'd signed up to Zen Home1000 at £35 per month about six months ago which
was fine, but now due to an reduction in the price packages from June you
can get Zen Home2000 for £35 (Home1000 has been reduced to £30)

I've been thinking of regrading to the 2MB offering but means an extra
tenner for me :-( Seriously arsed off that they couldn't reduce the 512k
service too. I just might migrate for cheaper faster speeds.

Steve

Old May 20th 05, 02:44 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Martin²

Cheggers:
.. can get Zen Home2000 for £35 (Home1000 has been reduced to £30)
There's a £15 'standard' admin/regrade fee for those who upgrade,

LOL Just got 2Mb/s Plus.net BB 'plus' for £14.99, no installation (or
migration) fee,
no limits (but slow(er) P2P, that's no bother to me), using 80Mb per day on
average.
Don't be 'Fool and his money', if you switch to plus.net please use my id
'wester' and save me
few pence, thanks.
Regards,
Martin

Old May 20th 05, 03:26 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
CheggersPop

using 80Mb per day on average.

!?! are you sure you've got this right?

(".)

Old May 23rd 05, 07:13 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Peter M

On 20 May 2005 02:26, "Cheggerspop" wrote:

using 80Mb per day on average.

!?! are you sure you've got this right?

If this is the guy using a wireless link to someone's router and only does
the odd bit of browsing and checking of e-mail then yes, it's quite easy
to get away with very low traffic levels compared with those who use 100
to 2000 MB a day... Some of my clients have Metronet accounts where they
have yet to exceed the basic 200 MB a month, and are paying a tenner +VAT

But before someone jumps in (and says WTF do they use ADSL for) if you do
the (simple) maths it means they can check e-mail frequently at similar
or lower cost than quite a number of 'anytime' dial-up accounts, using a
router so there's no delay for a connection, yet the phone line is never
engaged as a result of them being online... Peter M.

30 day free trial... http://web.vfm-deals.com/runbox/
Can accept mail for your domain and apply filtering...
Point your MX record to mx.runbox.com and use POP/IMAP...