* * * Important Please Read * * * May 19, 2005 11:01:04 am (Best Viewed at 1024x768) * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Old May 19th 05, 05:01 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband,uk.rec.cars.maintenance,microsoft.public.office.misc,alt.adoption,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh

Default * * * Important Please Read * * * May 19, 2005 11:01:04 am (Best Viewed at 1024x768) * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Best Viewed at 1024x768
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...f7968f9e2e3925

************************************************** *****************************************
************************************************** *****************************************
************************************************** *****************************************
************************************************** *****************************************

THE MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION OF YOUR LIFE

This is the most important question of your life.

The question is: Are you saved?

It is not a question of how good you are, nor if you
are a church member, but are you saved?

Are you sure you will go to Heaven when you die?

The reason some people don't know for sure if they are
going to Heaven when they die is because they just
don't know.

The good news is that you can know for sure that you
are going to Heaven.

The Holy Bible describes Heaven as a beautiful place
with no death, sorrow, sickness or pain.

God tells us in the Holy Bible how simple it is to be
saved so that we can live forever with Him in Heaven.

"For if you confess with your mouth Jesus is Lord and
believe in your heart that God raised Him from the
dead, you will be saved." (Romans 10:9)

Over 2000 years ago God came from Heaven to earth in
the person of Jesus Christ to shed His blood and die
on a cross to pay our sin debt in full.

Jesus Christ was born in Israel supernaturally to a
virgin Jewish woman named Mary and lived a sinless
life for thirty-three years.

At the age of thirty-three Jesus was scourged and
had a crown of thorns pressed onto His head then
Jesus was crucified.

Three days after Jesus died on a cross and was placed
in a grave Jesus rose from the dead as Jesus said
would happen before Jesus died.

If someone tells you that they are going to die
and then three days later come back to life and it
actually happens then this person must be the real deal.

Jesus Christ is the only person that ever lived a
perfect sinless life.

This is why Jesus is able to cover our sins(misdeeds)
with His own blood because Jesus is sinless.

The Holy Bible says, "In Him(Jesus) we have redemption
through His blood, the forgiveness of sins..."
(Ephesians 1:7)

If you would like God to forgive you of your past,
present and future sins just ask Jesus Christ to be
your Lord and Saviour.

It doesn't matter how old you are or how many bad
things that you have done in your life including
lying and stealing all the way up to murder.

Just pray the prayer below with your mouth and mean it
from your heart and God will hear you and save you.

Dear Jesus Christ, I want to be saved so that I can
have a home in Heaven with You when I die. I agree
with You that I am a sinner. I believe that You love
me and want to save me. I believe that You bled and
died on the cross to pay the penalty for my sins and
that You rose from the dead. Please forgive my sins
and come into my heart and be my Lord and Saviour.
Thanks Lord Jesus Christ for forgiving me and saving
me through Your merciful grace. Amen.

Welcome to the family of God if you just allowed God
to save you.

Now you are a real Christian and you can know for sure
that you will live in Heaven forever when this life
comes to an end.

As a child of God we are to avoid sin(wrongdoing), but
if you do sin the Holy Bible says, "My dear children,
I write this to you so that you will not sin. But if
anybody does sin, we have one who speaks to the Father
in our defense Jesus Christ, the Righteous One."

Those of you that have not yet decided to place your
trust in the Lord Jesus Christ may never get another
chance to do so because you do not know when you will die.

Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth and the life: no one
can come to the Father(God)(in Heaven), but by me."
(John 14:6)

This means that if you die without trusting in Jesus Christ
as your Lord and Saviour you will die in your sins and be
forever separated from the love of God in a place called Hell.

The Holy Bible descibes Hell as a place of eternal
torment, suffering, pain and agony for all those who
have rejected Jesus Christ.

The good news is that you can avoid Hell by allowing
Jesus Christ to save you today. Only then will you
have true peace in your life knowing that no matter
what happens you are on your way to Heaven.

Praise the Lord!
Servant of the Lord Jesus Christ
Ronald L. Grossi

* Show this to your family and friends so they can also be saved.

* This message may get deleted so you may want to print a copy.

* Just press the [Ctrl][P] keys on your keyboard to print this page.

[Please Visit These Excellent Websites]

Free Jesus Videos
http://www.jesusvideo.org/videos/index.php

Free Lovely Video