Can't get connected to DC ++

Old May 20th 05, 01:55 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Martin @REMOVETHIS.plus.com

Default Can't get connected to DC ++

Hi
I can't get connected to DC++
Using version 0.674
It fires up and each site i try says 'connected' but it won't go any
further. DC ++ used to work fine with no probs. But this last 5 to
6 weeks it doesn't behave properly

Is it possible that my ISP (Plusnet) is stopping the connection ??
I'm not a heavy user. Just go on to DC++ every now-and-then

Martin

Old May 20th 05, 03:07 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Graham

Hi
I can't get connected to DC++
Using version 0.674
It fires up and each site i try says 'connected' but it won't go any
further. DC ++ used to work fine with no probs. But this last 5 to
6 weeks it doesn't behave properly

Is it possible that my ISP (Plusnet) is stopping the connection ??
I'm not a heavy user. Just go on to DC++ every now-and-then

Martin

Plusnet do block P2P on some of their accounts.
Check your T&C's

--
Graham.

%Profound_observation%