BROADBAND

Old May 20th 05, 03:06 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
paul

Default BROADBAND

Great package

Our exclusive 19.99 (RRP 37.49) offer, which is fantastic!

a.. Unlimited and uncapped broadband 512Kbps
b.. Unlimited free calls to local and national landlines at any time
c.. Free Modem and connection
d.. Webmail - pick up your email from anywhere on the internet
e.. Ideal for music, videos and gaming
f.. One bill for calls and broadband
g.. 10MB email space per account
h.. Spam control

This means that you can save up to 210 per year!
Also, unlike other ISPs, our Broadband does not impose any download limits,
hidden costs or surcharges.

Just think -- Uncapped Broadband + Unlimited free local and national calls
morning, noon and night for just 19.99 a month!

What are you waiting for?

EMAIL :