BT Voyager 205 ADSL Router - network?

Old May 22nd 05, 09:23 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
johnydeath

Default BT Voyager 205 ADSL Router - network?

Nigel M wrote:

Can you use a BT Voyager 205 ADSL Router to fully network 2 PCs?

looks like it

http://www.gconnect.net/hardware/btvoy_205adsl.asp

however I would invest in a switch for around a fiver for better
networking and allows you more than 2 pcs if you already have the 205,
otherwise buy a 4 port router. I picked up a 1 month old Netgear DG834
off thiefbay for £30 delivered. Sweet.