AOL

Old May 22nd 05, 11:16 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Associates

Default AOL

Hi there, What Modem do you get with AOL Broadband? Thanks.

--
(`.(*..*).)
.. ..

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0520-4, 20/05/2005
Tested on: 22/05/2005 10:16:29

Old May 22nd 05, 11:31 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Phil Thompson

On Sun, 22 May 2005 10:16:28 +0100, "Associates"
wrote:

Hi there, What Modem do you get with AOL Broadband? Thanks.

shouldn't you ask their world class customer service ?

Voyager 105 USB modem I believe.

Phil
--
Tiscali - dialup speeds at Broadband prices.
Old May 22nd 05, 11:48 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
johnydeath

wrote:

Hi there, What Modem do you get with AOL Broadband? Thanks.

shouldn't you ask their world class customer service ?

Voyager 105 USB modem I believe.

Phil

I've just noticed that AOL are upgrading all their speeds for free.

My outlaws will now get 1Mb uncapped for 17.99 - they use the Silver
service with a 4 port router for 2 or 3 pcs - not bad at all.
Old May 22nd 05, 04:52 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dave Stanton

On Sun, 22 May 2005 10:16:28 +0100, Associates wrote:

Hi there, What Modem do you get with AOL Broadband? Thanks.

You have of course, looked at previous posts in here about AOL.

Dave

Old May 22nd 05, 04:55 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Phil Thompson

On Sun, 22 May 2005 10:48:06 +0100, johnydeath
wrote:

with a 4 port router for 2 or 3 pcs

why not 4 ?

Phil
--
Tiscali - dialup speeds at Broadband prices.
Old May 22nd 05, 05:54 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
johnydeath

wrote:

with a 4 port router for 2 or 3 pcs

why not 4 ?

Phil

Because they do not have 4, they have 2 and sometimes my laptop, hence 2
or 3