Free Setup, Free Modem and unlimited bandwidth

Old May 22nd 05, 01:23 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Riverdude

Default Free Setup, Free Modem and unlimited bandwidth

I switched from Plusnet last month, after being told about this company. I
got two months free for switching to them and only pay 24.95 for a 2mb
connection. There is no bandwidth limit at all.

Old May 22nd 05, 01:26 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Riverdude

Forgot to include the link.

www.utilityzone.co.uk

Old May 22nd 05, 01:57 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Stefan Kaniuk

hmmmmmmmmmm sapmming your own affiliate link i see, pathetic, why not be
upfront and tell everyone what your trying to flog instead of hiding the
fact.
"Riverdude" wrote in message
Forgot to include the link.

www.utilityzone.co.uk

Old May 22nd 05, 02:21 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Gzl

"Riverdude" wrote in message
I switched from Plusnet last month, after being told about this

company. I
got two months free for switching to them and only pay 24.95 for

a 2mb
connection. There is no bandwidth limit at all.

If you was to read the replies to your SPAM, you'll know that it's
not unlimited bandwidth.

Old May 22nd 05, 02:44 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Tony Raven

Riverdude wrote:
There is no bandwidth limit at all.

No?

"The amount of data which may be transmitted or received each month by a
customer using our broadband services is subject to a fair use policy
and we may impose such restrictions as we may feel are appropriate at
our sole discretion in order to maintain a high quality service to all
our customers."

--
Tony

"A facility for quotation covers the absence of original thought" Lord
Peter Wimsey (Dorothy L. Sayers)
Old May 22nd 05, 03:46 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Spin Dryer

On Sun, 22 May 2005 13:23:10 +0100, [Riverdude] said :-

I switched from Plusnet last month, after being told about this company. I
got two months free for switching to them and only pay 24.95 for a 2mb
connection. There is no bandwidth limit at all.

Rubbish. Also, why are you still spammin^W posting via Plus net ?

To Plusnet support, remove this spammer from your network with
immediate effect.
Old May 23rd 05, 02:41 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Martin

Riverdude:
I switched from Plusnet last month, after being told about this company. I
got two months free for switching to them and only pay 24.95 for a 2mb
connection. There is no bandwidth limit at all.

LOL !
You should switch back to Plus.Net and get the same deal for 21.99, or even
14.99 if you don't mind doing your P2P at night or just a bit slower...
oh, and you do use my ID 'wester' as a referrer pretty please, thanks.
Regards,
Martin

Old May 23rd 05, 03:45 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Ken

"Riverdude" wrote in message
I switched from Plusnet last month, after being told about this company.

got two months free for switching to them and only pay 24.95 for a 2mb
connection. There is no bandwidth limit at all.

Really???
So an mail to wont matter then eh?
****WIT

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old May 23rd 05, 09:43 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Stefan Kaniuk

will you stop prmoting your referal name, dont you think we have seen
enough of it, as you have replied to virtually every post with the link in.
Riverdude:

Old May 23rd 05, 09:44 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Stefan Kaniuk

"Ken" wrote in message ****WIT

back to your abusive ways again DAVE i see, pathetic,absolutely pathetic.