BT WIRELESS NETWORK 1250

Old May 23rd 05, 08:54 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
mark eldon

Default BT WIRELESS NETWORK 1250

anybody know where I can get the drivers / installation Cd from please -
as
yes I have looked on the BT site

It has removed 0 spam emails to date.
Try www.SPAMfighter.com for free now!

Old May 23rd 05, 09:39 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Sunil Sood

"mark eldon" wrote in message
anybody know where I can get the drivers / installation Cd from please -

See
http://www.bt.com/homenetworking/ind...ort_userguides
and
http://www.bt.com/homenetworking/ind...allationguides