Need ADSL quick

Old May 25th 05, 12:04 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Clive

Default Need ADSL quick

Totally ##*&* off with Telewest and last night cancelled account.

Was on 2mb for 37pm. Looking for a reliable service (top priority) and MUST
be uncapped. Not bothered about Web space. Just a 2mb or faster connection
at 37 or less

Thanks

Clive

Old May 25th 05, 12:22 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Muxton

On Tue, 24 May 2005 22:04:17 GMT, "Clive" wrote:

Totally ##*&* off with Telewest and last night cancelled account.

Was on 2mb for 37pm. Looking for a reliable service (top priority) and MUST
be uncapped. Not bothered about Web space. Just a 2mb or faster connection
at 37 or less

Thanks

Clive

http://www.seriouslyinternet.com/

27.99/month, IP Stream not Datastream, no caps, static IP address,
includes .co.uk domain name reg with 200MB Web space. VERY reliable
(I know about the network that's behind the scenes. More than 10Gbps
Internet peering & transit, highly redundant, it's NOT Plusnet!)

BUT - don't go for that package, go for the 14.99 PAYG package,
because you only pay for what you use - so in lighter months it won't
cost you 27.99, but anything over 30GB is fixed at 27.99.

Jake

Old May 25th 05, 03:14 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Martin

Plus.Net Premier 2Mb/s @ 21.99 p.m. should do you fine, apart from one
email outage I had no problems in over two years. They won several awards
for customer service too.
Recently signed up friend was connected in just 10 days (not working days).
If you sign up with them please use my ID 'wester' as a referrer and save me
few pence,
thanks, regards,
Martin

Old May 25th 05, 12:37 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Gzl

"Clive" wrote in message
. uk...
Totally ##*&* off with Telewest and last night cancelled account.

Was on 2mb for 37pm. Looking for a reliable service (top

priority) and MUST
be uncapped. Not bothered about Web space. Just a 2mb or faster

connection
at 37 or less

I was with Telewest once.
Very **** me off ISP it was too )