Wanadoo Anytime- How long will remain live after Broadband activated

Old May 25th 05, 02:29 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Blair

Default Wanadoo Anytime- How long will remain live after Broadband activated

I applied for Wanadoo Broadband and my account was confirmed.
Since then I have had a problem connecting to Broadband but in the meantime
I can still use my previous Anytime account.
Does anyone know how long this will last?

--
Blair

Old May 25th 05, 02:39 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Shiela S

"Blair" wrote in message
I applied for Wanadoo Broadband and my account was confirmed.
Since then I have had a problem connecting to Broadband but in the

meantime
I can still use my previous Anytime account.
Does anyone know how long this will last?

--
Blair

Why not ring and ask them?
Call our Broadband Support Team - 0870 010 2462
for any help you need with broadband - our team is on hand to help with
technical issues 24 hours a day. All non-technical queries can be answered
between 8am and 11pm (Calls are charged at national rates.)

Shiela S

Old May 25th 05, 03:31 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Blair

"Shiela S" wrote in message

"Blair" wrote in message
I applied for Wanadoo Broadband and my account was confirmed.
Since then I have had a problem connecting to Broadband but in the

meantime
I can still use my previous Anytime account.
Does anyone know how long this will last?

--
Blair

Why not ring and ask them?
Call our Broadband Support Team - 0870 010 2462
for any help you need with broadband - our team is on hand to help with
technical issues 24 hours a day. All non-technical queries can be answered
between 8am and 11pm (Calls are charged at national rates.)

Shiela S

I did contact them but I got an Indian or a Pakistan gentleman but I could
not make out what he was saying. He spoke so quickly with an extreme accent
that I had to eventually give up. That's why I asked here
Blair

Old May 25th 05, 04:15 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Shiela S

"Blair" wrote in message

"Shiela S" wrote in message

"Blair" wrote in message
[...]

In that case, you could use the webform at
http://www.wanadoo.co.uk/help/contac...connect/bb.htm
(and if you couldn't even understand the person who was supposed to be
"helping " you,when you rang, then i'd be inclined too to tell them that
you're not very happy about it!!!)

Shiela S

Old May 25th 05, 05:10 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Blair

"Shiela S" wrote in message

"Blair" wrote in message

"Shiela S" wrote in message

"Blair" wrote in message
[...]

Thanks for information.
I found another number 08708720099 which is a general help line and got a
reply I could understand. My Anytime account will continue until I am
connected to Broadband
Blair