Any one using this company utilitywarehouse

Old May 25th 05, 04:17 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Joker7

Default Any one using this company utilitywarehouse

Hi one and all,

..co.uk the deal for broadband
seems to good- any feedback as need to get away from my ISP.

Chris
http://kick-butt.co.uk

Old May 25th 05, 04:33 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Associates

they are a part of a group called Telecom Plus.

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0521-2, 25/05/2005
Tested on: 25/05/2005 15:33:59

Old June 14th 05, 01:01 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
stevenrichmond

Joker7 wrote:
Hi one and all,

.co.uk the deal for broadband
seems to good- any feedback as need to get away from my ISP.

Chris
http://kick-butt.co.uk

they operate a fairplay rule it is like a cap and if you use the
Internet too much they will cancel your broadband access.

rockyscotland