bt 2mb upgrade

Old May 26th 05, 09:22 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Default bt 2mb upgrade

Has anyone been able to upgrade their bt business broadband to 2mb
using the bt connect site ?
Every time i try i get a message saying that there is a 'fault'

pretty impressive eh ?

Old May 27th 05, 12:39 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Peter M

On 26 May 2005 21:11, tim wrote:

wrote:
Has anyone been able to upgrade their bt business broadband to 2mb
using the bt connect site ?
Every time i try i get a message saying that there is a 'fault'

pretty impressive eh ?

keep trying

So does that imply you have, or that you know it has worked, or that you
are just 'taking the mick' and know there's a problem and has been for a
long time, which won't go away anytime soon ? Not clear from 2 words!!

--
Plus.Net http://tinyurl.com/5jpa4
I recommend them and save some cash.