Linksys HG200 router

Old May 27th 05, 09:54 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Phil

Default Linksys HG200 router

Is anyone using the Linksys HG200 ADSL router from Tesco? If so, what's
it like?

--
Phil
http://www.philipchung.co.uk/
Old May 27th 05, 04:13 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Phil Thompson

On Fri, 27 May 2005 07:54:46 +0000 (UTC), Phil
wrote:

Is anyone using the Linksys HG200 ADSL router from Tesco? If so, what's
it like?

not using one, its 50 and quite small - my hand can span it. Internal
antennae I think (nothing visible)

Phil
Old May 27th 05, 04:17 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Phil

Phil Thompson wrote in
:

not using one, its 50 and quite small - my hand can span it. Internal
antennae I think (nothing visible)

Yeah, I know what it looks like, but just wondered if it's any good.
Someone on ADSLGuide took one apart. The markings on some of the
components seem to suggest it's a derivative of the WAG54G wireless
router.

--
Phil
http://www.philipchung.co.uk/
Old June 13th 05, 04:56 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
DemonSLX

yep im using one :

--
DemonSLX