Zion media - gone?

Old May 27th 05, 02:39 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
dj_jammy

Default Zion media - gone?

While I've been trying to sus out which DSL/Wireless router modem I wan
I had looked at http://www.zionmedia.co.uk/ (among many) and it appear
they have erm shutdown anyone know if this is temporary

--
dj_jammy
Old May 27th 05, 04:17 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Stefan Kaniuk

"dj_jammy" wrote in message

While I've been trying to sus out which DSL/Wireless router modem I want
I had looked at http://www.zionmedia.co.uk/ (among many) and it appears
they have erm shutdown anyone know if this is temporary?

--
dj_jammy

ZION MEDIA LTD.
UNIT 1 LEGH ROAD
HAYDOCK
ST HELENS
WA11 0EN
Company No. 04052990

Date of Incorporation: 15/08/2000
Country of Origin: United Kingdom

Company Type: Private Limited Company
Nature of Business (SIC(92)):
7260 - Other computer related activities

Accounting Reference Date: 31/08
Last Accounts Made Up To: 31/08/2003 (TOTAL EXEMPTION
SMALL)
Next Accounts Due: 30/06/2005
Last Return Made Up To: 15/08/2004
Next Return Due: 12/09/2005