Migrating to ZEN

Old May 27th 05, 08:20 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Mick

Default Migrating to ZEN

Hi All,

Just a quick question to any ZEN subscribers;

I have started a migration from AOL to ZEN in the last couple of days and
have now received an email containing my connection details etc.

The only problem I see is that they have issued me with a strange email
and web address in the form of and
www.zen****.zen.co.uk (zen followed by 5 numeric digits).

So when the account goes live does the zen***** get changed to something
more user friendly automatically, by me or am I stuck with it in that
format?

Thanks in advance.

--
Rgds, Mick.
Old May 27th 05, 08:48 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Ian Stocks

"Mick" wrote in message
Hi All,

Just a quick question to any ZEN subscribers;

I have started a migration from AOL to ZEN in the last couple of
days and
have now received an email containing my connection details etc.

The only problem I see is that they have issued me with a strange
email
and web address in the form of and
www.zen****.zen.co.uk (zen followed by 5 numeric digits).

So when the account goes live does the zen***** get changed to
something
more user friendly automatically, by me or am I stuck with it in
that
format?

http://www.zensupport.co.uk/email.aspx

Look for the section on aliases.

Looks like you only get a single pop3 mailbox. Are you sure you've
picked the right ISP?

Old May 27th 05, 08:57 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Mick

In article ,
(Ian Stocks) wrote:

http://www.zensupport.co.uk/email.aspx

Look for the section on aliases.

Looks like you only get a single pop3 mailbox. Are you sure you've
picked the right ISP?

Thanks for the link. Yes I am quite happy with all the reviews and
comments I have seen re ZEN. Also the fact that it is a 1 month rolling
contract means I can easily change if I wish.

Also 1 pop3 box is what I want as I run a local pop3 server which splits
mail into different boxes for different users.

--
Rgds, Mick.