Migrating to ZEN

Old May 27th 05, 08:11 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Mick

Default Migrating to ZEN

In article ,
(Dave Mason) wrote:

Have a look at:
http://www.zensupport.co.uk/email.aspx

Scroll down to:

"How do I change my Zen e-mail address?" and
"What is an Alias?"

Thanks. Does setting up an email alias mean that the web space will be
available in the user friendly form as well ie
www.firstname.surname.zen.uk ?

--
Rgds, Mick.