Can't access Digital Spy forums on Bulldog

Old May 28th 05, 06:58 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Default Can't access Digital Spy forums on Bulldog

I'm with Bulldog, and for the last few days I haven't been able to
access the Digital Spy forums at all. I can access the main site but
that's all, and I know that the forums are working ok because the
latest threads are shown on the main site.

Anyone else having problems? The url is

http://forum.digitalspy.co.uk/board/

and the main site is

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/index.php

Cheers.

Old May 28th 05, 07:19 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Bob C

I'm with Bulldog, and for the last few days I haven't been able to
access the Digital Spy forums at all. I can access the main site but
that's all, and I know that the forums are working ok because the
latest threads are shown on the main site.

Anyone else having problems? The url is

http://forum.digitalspy.co.uk/board/

and the main site is

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/index.php

Straight in from PlusNet

Old May 28th 05, 07:22 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
ZZzz

wrote in message
ups.com...
I'm with Bulldog, and for the last few days I haven't been able to
access the Digital Spy forums at all. I can access the main site but
that's all, and I know that the forums are working ok because the
latest threads are shown on the main site.

Anyone else having problems? The url is

http://forum.digitalspy.co.uk/board/

and the main site is

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/index.php

Cheers.

Working fine from Eclipse.

Try http://212.42.1.240/board/

ZZzz

Old May 28th 05, 07:27 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
aa

In ,
Bob C wrote:

I'm with Bulldog, and for the last few days I haven't been able to
access the Digital Spy forums at all. I can access the main site but
that's all, and I know that the forums are working ok because the
latest threads are shown on the main site.

Anyone else having problems? The url is

http://forum.digitalspy.co.uk/board/

and the main site is

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/index.php

Straight in from PlusNet

and from Telewest Blueyonder.
--
aa

Old May 28th 05, 08:23 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

ZZzz wrote: Try http://212.42.1.240/board/

Still no luck - just getting the usual 'The page cannot be displayed'.

Anyone else on Bulldog having this problem?

Old May 28th 05, 09:22 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Sunil Sood

wrote in message
oups.com...
Anyone else on Bulldog having this problem?

Works fine here on a Bulldog non LLU line - am not using Bulldog's DNS
servers so don't know if that is a factor in the problems you are
experiencing

Regards
Sunil

Old May 28th 05, 09:46 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
CheggersPop

I'm with Bulldog, and for the last few days I haven't been able to
access the Digital Spy forums at all. I can access the main site but
that's all, and I know that the forums are working ok because the
latest threads are shown on the main site.

What firewall, anti-virus and spyware software are you running? Have you
tried temporarly disabling any such software and then trying to get to the
site?

(".)

Old May 29th 05, 12:19 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
JohnT

On 28 May 2005 11:23:38 -0700, someone purporting to be
wrote:

Still no luck - just getting the usual 'The page cannot be displayed'.

Anyone else on Bulldog having this problem?

Lots - search here for DNS:
http://bbs.adslguide.org.uk/postlist...&Board=bulldog

Try changing your DNS settings:
Plusnets DNS Servers..
212.159.13.49
212.159.13.50

john

Old May 29th 05, 09:45 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
KS

Im on Bulldog 4mb and its fine here

"MA" wrote in message
I'm with Bulldog, and for the last few days I haven't been able to
access the Digital Spy forums at all. I can access the main site but
that's all, and I know that the forums are working ok because the
latest threads are shown on the main site.

Anyone else having problems? The url is

http://forum.digitalspy.co.uk/board/

and the main site is

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/index.php