SDSL Pricing

Old May 30th 05, 08:53 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dr Teeth

Default SDSL Pricing

On Mon, 30 May 2005 18:47:07 +0100, jas0n wrote:

I ask as it still seems very expensive, why is it so pricey?

It's targeted at businesses not individuals. Look at the difference in
price between a chair in an office suppliers and the *same* one in
Argos.

--
Cheers,

Guy

Old May 31st 05, 12:43 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
7

Dr Teeth wrote:

On Mon, 30 May 2005 18:47:07 +0100, jas0n wrote:

I ask as it still seems very expensive, why is it so pricey?

It's targeted at businesses not individuals. Look at the difference in
price between a chair in an office suppliers and the *same* one in
Argos.

Ballocks!

Its designed to rip off customers.
Overal, its cheaper to provision an SDSL lines than an ADSL line!
Potentially 8m bit SDSL is cheaper than 8mbit ADSL.
Its just ****ed up assholes who don't know anything
about telephony actively preventing its adoption.
With LLU it can be changed.
I mean who would have thought you could
deliver 8mbit data to customer over telephone for 30 quid?
If you said that 3 years ago, nameless ****wits from big
corporation would have lied to you that it can't be done,
despite knowing that it has been done in other countries.

Old May 31st 05, 01:21 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Bob Eager

On Tue, 31 May 2005 10:43:13 UTC, 7
wrote:

Dr Teeth wrote:

On Mon, 30 May 2005 18:47:07 +0100, jas0n wrote:

I ask as it still seems very expensive, why is it so pricey?

It's targeted at businesses not individuals. Look at the difference in
price between a chair in an office suppliers and the *same* one in
Argos.

Ballocks!

Its designed to rip off customers.

Oh dear, he's off again. As usual, fails to read.

euthanasia recommended. ]
Old May 31st 05, 02:14 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
7

wrote:

Dr Teeth wrote:

On Mon, 30 May 2005 18:47:07 +0100, jas0n wrote:

I ask as it still seems very expensive, why is it so pricey?

It's targeted at businesses not individuals. Look at the difference in
price between a chair in an office suppliers and the *same* one in
Argos.

Ballocks!

Its designed to rip off customers.

Oh dear, he's off again. As usual, fails to read.

Oh ****ing hell!
This corportion supportive wet weeepy idiot is back!

Old May 31st 05, 02:26 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Bob Eager

wrote:

Dr Teeth wrote:

On Mon, 30 May 2005 18:47:07 +0100, jas0n wrote:

I ask as it still seems very expensive, why is it so pricey?

It's targeted at businesses not individuals. Look at the difference in
price between a chair in an office suppliers and the *same* one in
Argos.

Ballocks!

Its designed to rip off customers.

Oh dear, he's off again. As usual, fails to read.

Oh ****ing hell!
This corportion supportive wet weeepy idiot is back!

Q.E.D.

euthanasia recommended. ]
Old May 31st 05, 02:34 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
7

wrote:

Dr Teeth wrote:

On Mon, 30 May 2005 18:47:07 +0100, jas0n wrote:

I ask as it still seems very expensive, why is it so pricey?

It's targeted at businesses not individuals. Look at the difference
in price between a chair in an office suppliers and the *same* one
in Argos.

Ballocks!

Its designed to rip off customers.

Oh dear, he's off again. As usual, fails to read.

Oh ****ing hell!
This corportion supportive wet weeepy idiot is back!

Q.E.D.

So what you gonna rant and rave and support BT$
all over again like a little prick you were last time?
ps I'm not criticising you, just enquiring!

Old May 31st 05, 02:46 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Bob Eager

wrote:

Dr Teeth wrote:

On Mon, 30 May 2005 18:47:07 +0100, jas0n wrote:

I ask as it still seems very expensive, why is it so pricey?

It's targeted at businesses not individuals. Look at the difference
in price between a chair in an office suppliers and the *same* one
in Argos.

Ballocks!

Its designed to rip off customers.

Oh dear, he's off again. As usual, fails to read.

Oh ****ing hell!
This corportion supportive wet weeepy idiot is back!

Q.E.D.

So what you gonna rant and rave and support BT$
all over again like a little prick you were last time?
ps I'm not criticising you, just enquiring!

I've never supported BT in my life...which just proves the statement
below.

euthanasia recommended. ]
Old May 31st 05, 03:10 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
7

wrote:

Dr Teeth wrote:

On Mon, 30 May 2005 18:47:07 +0100, jas0n wrote:

I ask as it still seems very expensive, why is it so pricey?

It's targeted at businesses not individuals. Look at the
difference in price between a chair in an office suppliers and
the *same* one in Argos.

Ballocks!

Its designed to rip off customers.

Oh dear, he's off again. As usual, fails to read.

Oh ****ing hell!
This corportion supportive wet weeepy idiot is back!

Q.E.D.

So what you gonna rant and rave and support BT$
all over again like a little prick you were last time?
ps I'm not criticising you, just enquiring!

I've never supported BT in my life...which just proves the statement
below.

OK lets approach this from a childish angle.
You can certainly provoked into a reaction whenever BT$
is criticised. Is there a reason for this you wish to
share with anyone? (Clue: It does not have to be addressed to me.)

Old May 31st 05, 08:49 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

On Tue, 31 May 2005 10:43:13 GMT, 7
wrote:
Its designed to rip off customers.
Overal, its cheaper to provision an SDSL lines than an ADSL line!
Potentially 8m bit SDSL is cheaper than 8mbit ADSL.
Its just ****ed up assholes who don't know anything
about telephony actively preventing its adoption.
With LLU it can be changed.
I mean who would have thought you could
deliver 8mbit data to customer over telephone for 30 quid?
If you said that 3 years ago, nameless ****wits from big
corporation would have lied to you that it can't be done,
despite knowing that it has been done in other countries.

Why would anyone want an 8 millibit / second data rate?

--
cerberus