"secondary" email addresses on btopenworld

Old June 1st 05, 09:14 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
davek

Default "secondary" email addresses on btopenworld

Can anyone tell me whether or not it is possible to delete a "secondary"
email address from a BT Openworld account and then recreate the same
email address on a different BT Openworld account. Ta.

d.
Old June 1st 05, 09:46 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Ian Cummings

In message , davek
writes
Can anyone tell me whether or not it is possible to delete a
"secondary" email address from a BT Openworld account and then
recreate the same email address on a different BT Openworld account. Ta.

You used to be able to reuse secondary addresses immediately. This
changed at some point. They're still reusable, but only after a time -
possibly three months, but I'm not certain.

Suggest you ask in one of the btinternet/btopenworld groups for a
definitive answer.
--
Ian Cummings
Old June 2nd 05, 12:41 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
davek

Ian Cummings wrote:
You used to be able to reuse secondary addresses immediately. This
changed at some point. They're still reusable, but only after a time -
possibly three months, but I'm not certain.

Hmm. Not good news. Thanks anyway.

Suggest you ask in one of the btinternet/btopenworld groups for a
definitive answer.

Yes, will try that - I realised after posting that it's a kind of
off-topic query, though it started out being a slightly different
question about BT Openworld...

Thanks for your help.

d.