E-buyer modem router

Old June 2nd 05, 08:14 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Peter M

Default E-buyer modem router

On 02 Jun 2005 17:16, Tommy [email protected] wrote:

have installed ok but there does not seem to be a firewall
or am i missing something,on the box it says Firewall optional
Is there something i must setup or been sent the wrong modem
any help would be appreciated

I don't have that particular unit, but a single-port Safecom one,
which is similar, I'm told. On the initial screen I clicked the
'advanced setup' link, and there is then 'Firewall' at the bottom
of the 'options menu' on the left - out of site unless you scroll.

--
Plus.Net http://tinyurl.com/dghgq
I recommend them and save some cash.