Virgin - Free broadband modem - Still Free?

Old June 5th 05, 06:13 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Alt Beer

Default Virgin - Free broadband modem - Still Free?

Are Virgin still giving a free broadband modem to new broadband subscribers?

In Virgin broadband faq it states "If you don't already have a broadband
modem, you might like to buy our Broadband Starter Kit from our partner
Thomson"

Thanks

Old June 5th 05, 06:27 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Sunil Sood

"Alt Beer" wrote in message
Are Virgin still giving a free broadband modem to new broadband
subscribers?

According to http://www.virgin.net/internetaccess/broadband/ the answer is
yes..

Regards