Contacting Plusnet

Old June 5th 05, 07:52 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Peter M

Default Contacting Plusnet

On 5 Jun 2005 16:41, Patrick Nethercot wrote:

How can one email Plusnet? Even as a 'guest' login, ...

Some people ask questions on the ADSLguide "Message Boards" instead.

You could easily sign up for a (free!) 0845 account, or sign-up for a free
trial for three months of their mail + news account, in either case you'd
then be able to make use of the "Contact Us" facility. Using that second
option would allow you access to both the newsgroups and user forum (just
read-only access is provided on an 0845 dial-up account name, unless you
are dialled in - it says something daft: "Sorry, but only users *granted
special access* can reply to posts in this forum." but anyway, one of a
number of moderators could mess with your posts on the PN forum). Peter

--

UK ADSL http://tinyurl.com/dghgq - Happy to save cash with Plus.Net!!
USENET news service ? http://tinyurl.com/3rjw4 (plans from under US$5)
Old June 9th 05, 07:37 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
ras

How does one get a 3 month free trial with Plusnet? Please Peter

Old June 9th 05, 09:23 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Peter M

On Thu, 09 Jun 2005 18:37:50 +0100, ras wrote:

How does one get a 3 month free trial with Plusnet?

I usually ignore top-postings, especially those which fail to trim what's
quoted. Top-posting is more than just irritating... Those who persist
end up in my killfile so their posts will not be seen, in future.

Anyway... try http://www.plus.net/btbroadband/ Peter M.

--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?
Old June 11th 05, 02:56 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
ras

Agent set up is conducive to top posting & because there is no law
against it I shall continue to use it!!

STICK YOUR POSTS UP YOUR ARSE

Old June 11th 05, 07:33 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Manchester Lad

"Stefan Kaniuk" wrote in message
HERE,HERE POST THE WAY YOU WANT THERE IS NO LAW OR RGEULATIONS ABOUT
TOPOSTING

http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/war...tm/allcaps.htm

Manchester Lad

Old June 11th 05, 09:42 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Mark McIntyre

On Sat, 11 Jun 2005 13:56:05 +0100, ras wrote:

Agent set up is conducive to top posting

only if you're incapable of using the cursor keys.

& because there is no law
against it I shall continue to use it!!

theres also no law against farting in church. I guess you do that too.

STICK YOUR POSTS UP YOUR ARSE

Shouting rarely gets you what you want, unless of course what you want
is to get into lots of killfiles.

Old July 8th 05, 07:18 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
>> Whosaidshesaidtheysaid

"Stefan Kaniuk" wrote in message
HERE,HERE POST THE WAY YOU WANT THERE IS NO LAW OR RGEULATIONS ABOUT
TOPOSTING

-snip-

--
·.¸¸.·´¯`Wango´¯`·.¸¸.Top posters read.