Prices to plunge in August ?

Old June 6th 05, 08:08 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
none

Default Prices to plunge in August ?

i hear that big prices falls are in the pipleline in August ,anyone
know why ?

Old June 6th 05, 08:27 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Wireless Reader

none wrote:
i hear that big prices falls are in the pipleline in August ,anyone
know why ?

Ask your source?

Old June 6th 05, 08:34 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
wooosh

Ask your source?

Then tell us.

Old June 6th 05, 08:52 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Wireless Reader

wooosh wrote:
Ask your source?

Then tell us.

Unlike "none" I don't hear such rumours and I am unware of plunging
Broadband prices in August. House prices may plunge then - perhaps that
is what he heard?
Old June 6th 05, 09:11 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dougal

none wrote:

i hear that big prices falls are in the pipleline in August ,anyone
know why ?

Obviously not talking about taxes!
Old June 6th 05, 11:20 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
none

an ISP who i was talking asking about a 19-99 deal said that it would
drop to 10-00 in august .for the same package.
so something must be up. LLU ?

Old June 7th 05, 08:11 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Wireless Reader

none wrote:
an ISP who i was talking asking about a 19-99 deal said that it would
drop to 10-00 in august .for the same package.
so something must be up. LLU ?

So are you planning to join this ISP or leave them?

Old June 7th 05, 07:42 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
none

joining them , in august it seems .