Anyone with Zen regraded?

Old June 6th 05, 10:20 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Stevie Boy

Default Anyone with Zen regraded?

Anyone on the 512k service upgraded to 2Mb? If so is the upgrade a
substantial and worthwhile one?

Is it constantly better speed or suffer at times to lower service broadband
speed?

Steve

Old June 7th 05, 10:00 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
CheggersPop

Anyone on the 512k service upgraded to 2Mb? If so is the upgrade a
substantial and worthwhile one?

Is it constantly better speed or suffer at times to lower service
broadband speed?

Steve

I went from 1mb to 2mb, the speed is constant, with no drop in service. They
told me it would take seven days to make the upgrade, but it only took two.
Just one thing, are you aware that it cost 15 to upgrade?

I'd make the change if I was you.

(".)

Old June 9th 05, 02:07 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

"Cheggerspop" wrote in message
Anyone on the 512k service upgraded to 2Mb? If so is the upgrade a
substantial and worthwhile one?

Is it constantly better speed or suffer at times to lower service
broadband speed?

Steve

I went from 1mb to 2mb, the speed is constant, with no drop in service.
They told me it would take seven days to make the upgrade, but it only
took two. Just one thing, are you aware that it cost 15 to upgrade?

I'd make the change if I was you.

(".)

I regraded from Home1000 to Home2000, took 2 days cost 15 +VAT.
Sorry to say the service is no better than 1mb...my exchange is at capacity
and due a DSLAM upgrade so I'm not seeing any improvement...contention seems
to be a problem.
Hopefully my exchange is listed for upgrade so things should improve
soon....