samknows LLU

Old June 8th 05, 11:37 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Not Me

Default samknows LLU

Hi,

For the past few weeks (at least) my exchange has been marked as having
Bulldog LLU available. However when I put my number into the Bulldog
website it doesn't offer me any of the LLU deals.

Before I call them up, does anyone have any clues as to whether this is
standard for reasons of either taking a while to update, or anything else?

Cheers,
Chris
Old June 8th 05, 11:59 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Phil Thompson

On Wed, 08 Jun 2005 10:37:04 +0100, Not Me
wrote:

Before I call them up, does anyone have any clues as to whether this is
standard for reasons of either taking a while to update, or anything else?

sam's list appears to match a Bulldog "rollout plan" and yours may not
be rolled out yet.

Phil

Old June 8th 05, 10:45 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Jim Howes

Phil Thompson wrote:
sam's list appears to match a Bulldog "rollout plan" and yours may not
be rolled out yet.

Indeed, some of my corporate spies within BT tell me that they are still
readying rooms in exchange buildings for Bulldog equipment to go into
(and other providers). Many of these exchanges are listed at samknows
as LLU Available, but in the real world they are a few days, weeks, or
months away from going live.

There are also some very sketchy details regarding BT's own 8Mbit
service being brought into use fairly soon, although my contacts don't
have full information yet..