ntl 1meg, 9.99 a month

Old June 8th 05, 06:54 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
JobCentre Plus

Default ntl 1meg, 9.99 a month

Hey....
I was in the process of pretending to leave NTL to get a price-cut,
and discovered that for 1meg it's 9.99 for the first 12 months. I've been
with them for a couple of years, but this is mainly for new customers. It's
quite a good offer considering only LLU providers can offer that for perhaps
512k, or maybe 1meg (bulldog?)

Just thought I should mention incase people were considering getting
broadband, it's certainly quite cheap. In 12 months if their pricing
structure hasn't changed, although i'm sure it will due to market shifts
etc, then i'll just look elsewhere :-)

Old June 8th 05, 08:06 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
JobCentre Plus

"nick" wrote in message
"JobCentre Plus" wrote in message
Hey....
I was in the process of pretending to leave NTL to get a
price-cut, and discovered that for 1meg it's 9.99 for the first 12
months. I've been with them for a couple of years, but this is mainly for
new customers. It's quite a good offer considering only LLU providers can
offer that for perhaps 512k, or maybe 1meg (bulldog?)

Just thought I should mention incase people were considering getting
broadband, it's certainly quite cheap. In 12 months if their pricing
structure hasn't changed, although i'm sure it will due to market shifts
etc, then i'll just look elsewhere :-)

interesting email address there..

Almost as interesting as my fine selection of male g-strings

Old June 8th 05, 09:43 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Depresion

"JobCentre Plus" wrote in message
Hey....
I was in the process of pretending to leave NTL to get a price-cut, and
discovered that for 1meg it's 9.99 for the first 12 months.

The 1meg has a 3Gb a month cap IIRC.

Old June 8th 05, 11:22 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
JobCentre Plus

"Depresion" wrote in message
The 1meg has a 3Gb a month cap IIRC.

Like a baseball cap perhaps? I don't really want a cap. And i don't use
IRC!!! You and your chat-programs depression.....you've spelled depression
wrong! Oh no!!

But yeah you're right, but i would rarely go over that i guess, even with a
little downloading :-) Forgot to mention that though, well done for
remembering!

Old June 9th 05, 03:32 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Peter M

On 08 Jun 2005 21:22 GMT, "JobCentre Plus" wrote:

And i don't use IRC!!!

You misread it. IIRC = "If I remember correctly"

I assume the mail address you use is not your own. Peter M.
--

UK ADSL http://tinyurl.com/dghgq - Happy to save cash with Plus.Net!!
USENET news service ? http://tinyurl.com/3rjw4 (plans from under US$5)
Old June 9th 05, 11:35 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
JobCentre Plus

"Peter M" wrote in message
. 85...
On 08 Jun 2005 21:22 GMT, "JobCentre Plus" wrote:

And i don't use IRC!!!

You misread it. IIRC = "If I remember correctly"

I assume the mail address you use is not your own. Peter M.

I know, it was a joke of myself pretending niavity

Old June 13th 05, 05:24 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
John Owens

"JobCentre Plus" wrote in message
"Peter M" wrote in message
. 85...
You misread it. IIRC = "If I remember correctly"

I know, it was a joke of myself pretending niavity

Is that close to depreavity ?

--
John Owens
www.goodviews.co.uk

Old June 13th 05, 07:27 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Taylor

"John Owens" wrote in message

"JobCentre Plus" wrote in message
"Peter M" wrote in message
. 85...
You misread it. IIRC = "If I remember correctly"

I know, it was a joke of myself pretending niavity

Is that close to depreavity ?

It's a potato of a day here.

Old July 3rd 05, 12:12 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
MarkD

On Wed, 08 Jun 2005 16:54:49 GMT, "JobCentre Plus"
wrote:

Hey....
I was in the process of pretending to leave NTL to get a price-cut,
and discovered that for 1meg it's 9.99 for the first 12 months. I've been
with them for a couple of years, but this is mainly for new customers. It's
quite a good offer considering only LLU providers can offer that for perhaps
512k, or maybe 1meg (bulldog?)

Did you get your price-cut?

Cheers,
Mark,
M/cr

to reply by email, please take the michael