HP 4700 - any good for secure wifi?

Old June 9th 05, 01:02 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile,uk.telecom.broadband
AndyC the WB

Default HP 4700 - any good for secure wifi?

"Peter" == Peter writes:

Peter What doesn't work is the fact that one cannot configure a
Peter different login/password for SMTP email sending, from the
Peter POP login/pwd. They appear to have to be the same. Maybe
Peter there is a registry hack?

This is gettting OK for a telecom group, but I use WebIS Mail
(www.webis.net) which allows me to do this.

Andy

--
Andy Cunningham -- www.vehicle-diagnostics.co.uk
"Don't anthropomorphize computers. They hate that."