Switching to LLU

Old June 10th 05, 11:54 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Richard Tobin

Default Switching to LLU

I'm considering switching to Bulldog's "[email protected]" service, since my
exchange is now unbundlable. Will I be able to get my existing ADSL
provider (Claranet) to provide service up until the line is switched,
or do I have to get it turned off first?

-- Richard

Old June 11th 05, 01:35 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Sunil Sood

"Richard Tobin" wrote in message
I'm considering switching to Bulldog's "[email protected]" service, since my
exchange is now unbundlable. Will I be able to get my existing ADSL
provider (Claranet) to provide service up until the line is switched,

Yes.

Don't cancel your Claranet ADSL connection before you switch as that will
result in lots of downtime - though its advisible to check that your
Claranet account has been cancelled after changing.. (Bulldog should do this
but no hard checking!)

If you do want to sign up with Bulldog would you mind quoting my referral
code -just quote "bdol 87431" when signing up online (under "How did you
hear about Bulldog?/Referred by a Friend") or just mention it while ordering
by telephone (and please drop me an email and let me know!).

Regards
Sunil