What IP suplys the best 2MB ADSL

Old June 11th 05, 09:18 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
www.sdsl.me.uk

Default What IP suplys the best 2MB ADSL

What IP suplys the best 2MB ADSL. I also see some do ADSL 8MB i always
thourt broadband only went upto 2MB. Also who does the cheapest SDSL

Any help would be great.

--

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/experimentalist-co-uk
http://classifieds.nochex.com/viewshop.asp?id=171955516

Old June 11th 05, 09:38 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Peter

On Sat, 11 Jun 2005 20:18:04 +0100, "www.sdsl.me.uk"
wrote:

What IP suplys the best 2MB ADSL. I also see some do ADSL 8MB i always
thourt broadband only went upto 2MB. Also who does the cheapest SDSL

Any help would be great.

What do you mean by "best"?
Old June 11th 05, 10:27 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
www.sdsl.me.uk

wrote:

What IP suplys the best 2MB ADSL. I also see some do ADSL 8MB i always
thourt broadband only went upto 2MB. Also who does the cheapest SDSL

Any help would be great.

What do you mean by "best"?

For unlimited bandwidth and no bars on uploads from file share programs

ta

Old June 11th 05, 10:27 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Paul Eagles

What do you mean by "best"?

I'd guess that "best" actually means "cheapest."

My 2Mbit ADSL is from Zen, they're definately not the cheapest but
they're definately the best ISP I've used.

~P.
Old June 12th 05, 12:51 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Peter

On Sat, 11 Jun 2005 21:27:19 +0100, "www.sdsl.me.uk"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

What IP suplys the best 2MB ADSL. I also see some do ADSL 8MB i always
thourt broadband only went upto 2MB. Also who does the cheapest SDSL

Any help would be great.

What do you mean by "best"?

For unlimited bandwidth and no bars on uploads from file share programs

But 2 meg is obviously limited bandwidth - hence the term 2 meg

Are you absolutley sure you know what you're talking about?
Old June 12th 05, 12:54 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
www.sdsl.me.uk

"Peter" wrote in message
On Sat, 11 Jun 2005 21:27:19 +0100, "www.sdsl.me.uk"
wrote:

. ..
wrote:

What IP suplys the best 2MB ADSL. I also see some do ADSL 8MB i always
thourt broadband only went upto 2MB. Also who does the cheapest SDSL

Any help would be great.

What do you mean by "best"?

For unlimited bandwidth and no bars on uploads from file share programs

But 2 meg is obviously limited bandwidth - hence the term 2 meg

Are you absolutley sure you know what you're talking about?

Some IPs limit the bandwidth per month thats what i ment

Old June 12th 05, 01:24 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Bob Eager

On Sat, 11 Jun 2005 22:54:37 UTC, "www.sdsl.me.uk"
wrote:

For unlimited bandwidth and no bars on uploads from file share programs

But 2 meg is obviously limited bandwidth - hence the term 2 meg

Are you absolutley sure you know what you're talking about?

Some IPs limit the bandwidth per month thats what i ment

I think you should go away and find out what the word 'bandwidth'
actually means.

euthanasia recommended. ]
Old June 12th 05, 03:49 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Martin²

The Premier option from Plus.Net at £21.99 p.m should suit you.
They are very reliable (I had no probs in over 2 years) and won awards for
customer service.
If you sign up with them please use my ID 'wester' as a referrer and save me
few pence,
thanks, regards,
Martin

Old June 12th 05, 09:10 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
huLLy

wrote:

For unlimited bandwidth and no bars on uploads from file share
programs

But 2 meg is obviously limited bandwidth - hence the term 2 meg

Are you absolutley sure you know what you're talking about?

Some IPs limit the bandwidth per month thats what i ment

I think you should go away and find out what the word 'bandwidth'
actually means.

I think he should spend his money on achieving a basic grasp of English
--
huLLy
VOIP SIP Phone Number 4823176 on Global Village

Old June 12th 05, 12:39 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Stevie Boy

My 2Mbit ADSL is from Zen, they're definately not the cheapest but
they're definately the best ISP I've used.

I don't know if Zen are the best but they are very good and they have no
contention on their lines so you can upload and download as much as you want
all day and everyday but the drawback is the price you have to pay. £35.00
for 2Mbit ADSL which is the most, most people can achieve through a BT phone
line.

Steve