netmeter

Old June 14th 05, 10:00 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Mike NG

Default netmeter

The red lines are for downloads. green for uploads, but what is yellow
for? I guess it is related to authentication, but I seem to get periods
where this goes on for a while. I end up disconnecting the connectoid as
it looks abnormal, although ZoneAlarm isn't reporting anything abnormal,
but do I need to be concerned?

I have an internal Alcatel PCI modem which is the only machine accessing
broadband
--
Mike
Old June 14th 05, 10:42 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Mike NG

On Tue, 14 Jun 2005 at 22:00:00, Mike NG (Mike NG
) wrote:
The red lines are for downloads. green for uploads, but what is yellow
for? I guess it is related to authentication, but I seem to get periods
where this goes on for a while. I end up disconnecting the connectoid
as it looks abnormal, although ZoneAlarm isn't reporting anything
abnormal, but do I need to be concerned?

I have an internal Alcatel PCI modem which is the only machine
accessing broadband

Panic over. Yellow=up and down
--
Mike