lttbroadbandsupport.co.uk

Old June 17th 05, 09:19 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
an other

Default lttbroadbandsupport.co.uk

anyone have a WORKING telephone number for LTT in the UK??

the numbers on their website direct to SPAIN where either a MODEM or a
FAX picks up the phone!!

the UK numbers in their RIPE.NET registry entries are constantly
engaged (I think BT have payment issues!!)

thanks

Old June 17th 05, 10:52 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Phil Thompson

On 17 Jun 2005 01:19:30 -0700, "an other"
wrote:

the numbers on their website direct to SPAIN where either a MODEM or a
FAX picks up the phone!!

the guy must be on the beach :-)

+44 (0)1732 868745
perhaps ?