Moving (again)

Old June 17th 05, 04:00 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Chris Hills

Default Moving (again)

Just over a year ago I moved from one house to another. At the old house
I transferred the contract to another household member, and started a
new contract at the new place. Since then, the old contract has been
cancelled. I now want to move back and resume Telewest service there,
but still leave a Telewest service where I am currently, due to there
being others in the household. What do you think is the best way to
accomplish this, preferably without me having to go through the
rigmorole (sp?) of signing up (so far this is the third time I have
started a new contract altogether!)
Old June 17th 05, 04:08 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
The Cable Guy

"Chris Hills" wrote in message
k...
Just over a year ago I moved from one house to another. At the old house I
transferred the contract to another household member, and started a new
contract at the new place. Since then, the old contract has been
cancelled. I now want to move back and resume Telewest service there, but
still leave a Telewest service where I am currently, due to there being
others in the household. What do you think is the best way to accomplish
this, preferably without me having to go through the rigmorole (sp?) of
signing up (so far this is the third time I have started a new contract
altogether!)

Move your current services to your next (previous) address & let the "others
in the household" sort out a new contract for themselves.

Old June 17th 05, 04:10 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Jonathan Pearson

Chris Hills wrote:
Just over a year ago I moved from one house to another. At the old
house I transferred the contract to another household member, and
started a new contract at the new place. Since then, the old contract
has been cancelled. I now want to move back and resume Telewest
service there, but still leave a Telewest service where I am
currently, due to there being others in the household. What do you
think is the best way to accomplish this, preferably without me
having to go through the rigmorole (sp?) of signing up (so far this
is the third time I have started a new contract altogether!)

Only a complete fool who do this - as basically you are responsible for the
payment at the old place as well - surely the sign up is just a simple phone
call - or if you can't be bothered let someone else in the household sort it
out!

Jon