New official firmware for the Netgear DG834/G (v 2.10.22)

Old June 18th 05, 02:09 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Sunil Sood

Default New official firmware for the Netgear DG834/G (v 2.10.22)

Version 2.10.22 has been released.

It appears to be a official release (the first since v1.05.00 which was
released in July 2004) and not a beta

Details/Downloadable at
http://kbserver.netgear.com/release_notes/D102713.asp

Regards
Sunil

Old June 20th 05, 07:49 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Andy Pandy

"Sunil Sood" wrote in message
Version 2.10.22 has been released.

It appears to be a official release (the first since v1.05.00 which was
released in July 2004) and not a beta

Details/Downloadable at
http://kbserver.netgear.com/release_notes/D102713.asp

Regards
Sunil

In its most basic form (I don't use any of the more advanced features) I've
had my DG834G running with it now since you announced its release off the
Netgear site and it seems pretty solid to me.

I upgraded from 1.05.00 (which in itself was pretty rock solid) - I used to
have lots of wireless problems with older releases (disconnecting a lot) but
this new release seems good.

Andrew