Anyone fancy a free month with me?

Old June 18th 05, 05:01 PM posted to alt.internet.providers.uk,uk.telecom.broadband,uk.telecom.mobile
Harry

Default Anyone fancy a free month with me?

If anyone here is about to sign up or considering a sign up to UKOnline
Broadband (incidently they do 8MB for 29.99)

Contact me so we can both get a free month when sign up is complete.

You can reach me via the following contact form:
http://www45.brinkster.com/rafreind/rafriend.htm

Cheers!

Harry

Old June 18th 05, 05:12 PM posted to alt.internet.providers.uk,uk.telecom.broadband,uk.telecom.mobile
Da Vinci Code

Old June 19th 05, 01:12 AM posted to alt.internet.providers.uk,uk.telecom.broadband,uk.telecom.mobile
Gaz

"Da Vinci Code" wrote in message

fool!

Old June 19th 05, 12:31 PM posted to alt.internet.providers.uk,uk.telecom.broadband,uk.telecom.mobile
Gordon Hudson

If you are paying the board and lodging and food bills I will be round
tommorrow.
Do you have Sky on the TV?

Old June 19th 05, 02:55 PM posted to alt.internet.providers.uk,uk.telecom.broadband,uk.telecom.mobile
Luap

Tosser!
Old July 29th 05, 05:15 PM posted to alt.internet.providers.uk,uk.telecom.broadband,uk.telecom.mobile
Harry

haha very funny

.. .

Old September 14th 05, 09:39 PM posted to alt.internet.providers.uk,uk.telecom.broadband,uk.telecom.mobile
Nutella Junkie

Harry wrote:
If anyone here is about to sign up or considering a sign up to UKOnline
Broadband (incidently they do 8MB for 29.99)

Incidently, your a crap salesman!
Old September 14th 05, 09:44 PM posted to alt.internet.providers.uk,uk.telecom.broadband,uk.telecom.mobile
LordSmickerAbacha

what would you know about it , are you a boiler room liner or something.

Old September 14th 05, 11:03 PM posted to alt.internet.providers.uk,uk.telecom.broadband,uk.telecom.mobile
Nutella Junkie

LordSmickerAbacha wrote:
what would you know about it , are you a boiler room liner or something.

Beats being a bin liner!