harware reset (return to factory defaults) for Q-tec 584AA?

Old June 18th 05, 09:59 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
impius

Default harware reset (return to factory defaults) for Q-tec 584AA?

Alex Hunsley Wrote:
I'm trying to find out how to do a hardware reset of the Q-tec 584AA
ADSL router.

There is a very small hole in the front to the right of the lan led's
you can just get a paper clip in there , or a pin , whatever ans pres
to reset , works for me evrytime. around page 12 of manual....

|Filename: routerx.gif
|Download: http://www.broadbandbanter.com/attac...ttachmentid=24

impius