User hackable linux based ADSL modem/router/wi-fi.

Old June 21st 05, 02:05 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Ian Stirling

Default User hackable linux based ADSL modem/router/wi-fi.

Currently I have a WRT54G, with an ADSL modem plugged into it.
I find this very handy, as it lets me run programs on the WRT, such
as esniper, to let me bid on auctions, even when all computers happen
to be off.
Can anyone suggest an upgrade that'd let me do it 'all in one box' ?
(As the modem recently died in a powercut)