plus.net and force9 ??

Old June 21st 05, 03:42 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
khan

Default plus.net and force9 ??

are they part of one company or something. i have been researching for a new
bb provider and have read a lot of good reviews for plusnet and somewhere
about www.f9.net.uk they have exactly the same web page makeup and
copyright (at the bottom of home page)
which should i go for?

Old June 21st 05, 07:01 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
James

"khan" wrote in message
are they part of one company or something. i have been researching for a
new
bb provider and have read a lot of good reviews for plusnet and somewhere
about www.f9.net.uk they have exactly the same web page makeup and
copyright (at the bottom of home page)
which should i go for?

Plus.net, Free-Online and Force9 along with a 'charity' based isp that the
name escapes me for now, all belong to Plusnet Technologies.

There's not much to compare between them, but usually if something is
brought in, like a new setup or a new deal, it ends up on plusnet first and
then gets shared across.

Old June 21st 05, 07:51 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
cw

"James" wrote in
:

Plus.net, Free-Online and Force9 along with a 'charity' based isp that
the name escapes me for now, all belong to Plusnet Technologies.

Charity Days is run using Plus.Net services however last time I checked
it was run and supported by someone else. There have been different vISPs
run by Plus.Net for other customers but the branding is entirely
separate. I think Dabsol was retired recently for one.

--
Colin
Old June 21st 05, 09:29 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dicki Dido

"khan" wrote in message
are they part of one company or something. i have been researching for a

new
bb provider and have read a lot of good reviews for plusnet and somewhere
about www.f9.net.uk they have exactly the same web page makeup and
copyright (at the bottom of home page)
which should i go for?

..
I have been with Plusnet for eighteen months years price has gone down -
always one of
the cheapest, there is no limit to downloads
(they slow down P2P / bittorent and binaries at busy periods, They have
excellent customer relations,have only rung them on a couple of occasions
and the phone was answered within a couple of minutes.The problem was
sorted straight away.No problems with disconnections, very reliable and
helpful
If you chose to sign up with Plus.Net please use my ID beechville96 as a
referrer and save me few pence, thanks,
regards,
Keith

Old June 22nd 05, 12:31 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Bill

khan wrote:

are they part of one company or something. i have been researching for a new
bb provider and have read a lot of good reviews for plusnet and somewhere
about www.f9.net.uk they have exactly the same web page makeup and
copyright (at the bottom of home page)
which should i go for?

Whichever email address format you prefer / username you can get.
Bill
Old June 22nd 05, 02:22 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Martin²

OI, Keith, you Dicki Dido, you shameless plagiarist !
Do I have to put a copyright notice on my posts ?
No regards !
Martin