2wire 1800hg

Old June 23rd 05, 07:46 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
spanna

Default 2wire 1800hg

Thanks -Thats made me a bit more hopeful than I had been

I expected to have to do that part anywa

--
spanna
Old June 23rd 05, 02:54 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Leper Messiah

Hey, I also fit into the category of idiot but i fear much worse so tha
you spanna cos I don't know what to do with this router now. I've go
Eclipse as my ISP and I really really really don't wanna switch so an
chance you could talk me through what I need to do? I didn't even ge
sent the setup cd which i'm ****ed at but i've downloaded and installe
the 2wire drivers for it so it is working to a point (ie in the form o
a Ethernet icon in my system tray lol)

Any help is MUCH appreciated.

Cheer

--