Wish I could help this poor woman

Old June 23rd 05, 03:17 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Techy Man

Default Wish I could help this poor woman

Hi Guys,

If you know anything about the Crown CDV0127 DVD Player then let me
know so I can help her out!

http://www.dvdhacks.co.uk/forum/message.asp?id3=6360

Techy
Old June 23rd 05, 03:26 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Tiscali Tim

Techy Man wrote:

Hi Guys,

If you know anything about the Crown CDV0127 DVD Player then let me
know so I can help her out!

http://www.dvdhacks.co.uk/forum/message.asp?id3=6360

Techy

If anyone *does* know, I'm sure they'll respond directly - and get the nude
pics themselves.

The pics are probably of her dog, though! g
--
Cheers,
Tim