A plus for Plusnet

Old June 23rd 05, 08:23 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
wooosh

Default A plus for Plusnet

11 months with Plusnet and I have to say they have provided me with
excellent service.

After watching all the bitching and moaning this past six months I was
thinking of jumping ship after my 12 months. When I think of it, I have no
reason to leave.

Excellent connection.
Excellent speeds
Good customer service.
Excellent customer comms via the forum.

Keep up the good work.

Old June 24th 05, 02:32 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
John Perry

"wooosh" wrote:

11 months with Plusnet and I have to say they have provided me with
excellent service.

After watching all the bitching and moaning this past six months I was
thinking of jumping ship after my 12 months. When I think of it, I have no
reason to leave.

Excellent connection.
Excellent speeds
Good customer service.
Excellent customer comms via the forum.

Keep up the good work.

Yep, agree with that and I have only been with them for 4 months.
Yesterday I made a post about no 2Mbps connection, and I spoke to them
later on that day.

Guess what! Just checked by download connection and I'm now at 2Mbps,
and all delivered within 24 ours. So glad, I left BT Yahoo with the
crappy interface and support they had.

--
SPAM (delete NOSPAM)
www.redoak.co.uk www.eze-buy.co.uk