AOL to charge for Customer Sevice Calls.

Old June 24th 05, 02:47 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Rupert

Default AOL to charge for Customer Sevice Calls.

I notice that AOL are shortly to start chargeing for Customer Service
Calls.(You will have to ring an 0870 no to contact them). Talk about
rip off Joe Public.

Presumably as this a change in there T&C you will be able to get out of
your contact with them,within 30 days of being notified.

Old June 24th 05, 02:52 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Rupert

When i say get out of your contact.I meant to say contract of course.

Old June 24th 05, 04:12 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
John Perry

"Rupert" wrote:

I notice that AOL are shortly to start chargeing for Customer Service
Calls.(You will have to ring an 0870 no to contact them). Talk about
rip off Joe Public.

Try http://www.saynoto0870.co.uk and search for an alternative number.

Great site :-)

I used it and use an 0800 number rather than an 0870 for Sky

--
SPAM (delete NOSPAM)
www.redoak.co.uk www.eze-buy.co.uk
Old June 24th 05, 07:56 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Rupert

Its possible that there want be an alternative geo no for the new 0870
AOL number.

Old June 24th 05, 11:06 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Phil Thompson

On 24 Jun 2005 10:56:40 -0700, "Rupert"
wrote:

Its possible that there want be an alternative geo no for the new 0870
AOL number.

probably starting +91 22

Phil

Old June 25th 05, 09:09 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
John Perry

"KS" wrote:

Whats the 0800 number ?

AOL 0207 3488000 0800 3764406 Head Office; Fax: 0207 3488002;
Customer Service Fax: 0800 2797446

AOL 0117 9191100 0800 3765432 Member services - Broadband
Queries,Tech support & New customers

These are the geo numbers for AOL

"John Perry" wrote in message
.. .