ADSL Modem/router/wireless 802.11a?

Old June 24th 05, 11:02 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Tony Mountifield

Default ADSL Modem/router/wireless 802.11a?

Does anyone know of an all-in-one ADSL Modem/router/wireless that does
802.11a (5GHz) as well as 11g and 11b?

So far I've found b/a/g access points and b/g ADSL routers, but not
both in one unit.

A Linksys WAG55AG would be ideal, but I don't think it exists (I just
made it up according to the rules they seem to use).

Cheers
Tony
--
Tony Mountifield