Oops - over 2 Gig limit

Old June 26th 05, 07:51 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Another Dave

Default Oops - over 2 Gig limit

Two weeks ago I signed up to freedom2surf's 2 MB/s service which has a 2
Gig/month limit. Fair enough, but I've been using Gnoozle to download
stuff. Because of a bug in Gnoozle the fact that it continues uploading
data after shut-down isn't apparent on Windows 98 and this has led to my
exceeding my 2 Gig limit. What happens?

Another Dave

--
Change nospam to webtribe in e-mail address
Old June 26th 05, 08:57 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
JPG

On Sun, 26 Jun 2005 19:51:32 +0100, Another Dave
wrote:

Two weeks ago I signed up to freedom2surf's 2 MB/s service which has a 2
Gig/month limit. Fair enough, but I've been using Gnoozle to download
stuff. Because of a bug in Gnoozle the fact that it continues uploading
data after shut-down isn't apparent on Windows 98 and this has led to my
exceeding my 2 Gig limit. What happens?

The men with dark glasses will arrive in black helicopters shortly.
Cancel the papers.

Another Dave

--
"And man can be as big as he wants. No problem of
human destiny is beyond human beings. Man's reason
Old June 26th 05, 09:49 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Phil Thompson

On Sun, 26 Jun 2005 19:51:32 +0100, Another Dave
wrote:

What happens?

you pay for more allowance with F2S, don't you ? Per GB.

Phil

Old July 2nd 05, 09:55 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dr Teeth

On Sun, 26 Jun 2005 19:51:32 +0100, Another Dave
wrote:

What happens?

Knock, knock!

You open the door...