Plusnet Regrade Question

Old June 27th 05, 12:02 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Gareth :-\\\) voom

Default Plusnet Regrade Question

Hi,

Paid Plus 14.99 yesterday to regrade my line from 1Mb to 2Mb as a BT
engineer was at our house and confirmed the line conditions would support
2Mb. I only paid 14.99 yesterday and received an email to say 5-7 days to
be processed.

I noticed this evening that my router speeds have changed from 1Mb to
2272Kbps. So I assume something has been done at my exchange. The only
problem is my speed is still running at 1Mb. I have done various checks on
different sites this evening and all are stating around 1Mb.

Will the new speed kick in after the 5-7 days or could it be there are many
people connected so my speed is not optimal?

I am not familiar with regrades but I am guessing I have to wait 5-7 days to
get the full speed even though the router has a new speed showing.

Old June 27th 05, 12:09 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Brian

Just ring customer servicer, let them know you are connecting @ 2Mb
and they will unthrottle your connection, I did it last week.

--
Regards [email protected]

Old June 27th 05, 12:29 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Gareth :-\\\) voom

"Brian" wrote in message
[...]

Oh cool

I will see what they say.