Opinions: Best Wireless ADSL Modem Router?

Old June 27th 05, 07:05 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Paul

Default Opinions: Best Wireless ADSL Modem Router?

I've been shopping around for a router with built-in wireless and ADSL
modem, but can't come to a final decision, although I'm leaning towards
NetGear.

Any suggestions on the best wireless ADSL modem router to get?

Thanks

Old June 27th 05, 07:09 PM posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains,uk.adverts.computer,uk.adverts.other,uk.adverts.telecom.mobile,uk.finance,uk.gov.social-security,uk.people.consumers.ebay,uk.tech.tv.sky,uk.telecom.broadband,uk.telecom.mobile
Da Vinci Code

my ass

Old June 27th 05, 07:50 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Pete S

"Paul" wrote in message
I've been shopping around for a router with built-in wireless and ADSL
modem, but can't come to a final decision, although I'm leaning towards
NetGear.

Any suggestions on the best wireless ADSL modem router to get?

Thanks

I had a Netgear DG834G 'til it went belly up. now got a LINKSYS WAG54G, it
works OK but the Netgerar is more user friendly.

Peter.

Old June 27th 05, 08:01 PM posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains,uk.adverts.computer,uk.adverts.other,uk.adverts.telecom.mobile,uk.finance,uk.gov.social-security,uk.people.consumers.ebay,uk.tech.tv.sky,uk.telecom.broadband,uk.telecom.mobile
Ian F.

"Da Vinci Code" wrote in message

my ass

What about your donkey? Are you saying it's the best wireless ADSL
modem/router?

Ian

Old June 27th 05, 08:05 PM posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains,uk.adverts.computer,uk.adverts.other,uk.adverts.telecom.mobile,uk.finance,uk.gov.social-security,uk.people.consumers.ebay,uk.tech.tv.sky,uk.telecom.broadband,uk.telecom.mobile
The Wizard

"Ian F." wrote in message
| "Da Vinci Code" wrote in message
|
| my ass
|
| What about your donkey? Are you saying it's the best wireless ADSL
| modem/router?
|
| Ian

Ee Awe,Ee Awe, He Always thought so ;-))

Old June 27th 05, 11:22 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
MM

"Paul" wrote in message
I've been shopping around for a router with built-in wireless and ADSL
modem, but can't come to a final decision, although I'm leaning towards
NetGear.

Any suggestions on the best wireless ADSL modem router to get?

Thanks

Ive been using the netgear DG834G for about 18 months now - runs 24/7 just
fine with P2P stuff etc...cant fault it really

Old June 28th 05, 02:39 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Martin²

Draytek Vigor 2600G, not cheap, but has all the features and is utterly
reliable.
2600VG is even better if you want to make free / cheap VoIP phone calls.
You can find them on Ebay, but they still command good price.

The new Zyxel 2602HW or HWL is pretty good too, but no cheaper (now that
broabandbuyer has corrected their price !), but lacks printer port.
Regards,
Martin

Old June 28th 05, 08:53 AM posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains,uk.adverts.computer,uk.adverts.other,uk.adverts.telecom.mobile,uk.finance,uk.gov.social-security,uk.people.consumers.ebay,uk.tech.tv.sky,uk.telecom.broadband,uk.telecom.mobile
G3£Wh\)[email protected]

"Da Vinci Code" wrote in message
my ass

No what he is saying is....my ass

red raw and i must get vasolene he must have had a good work out with the
g*ys at the gym...

--
The Source For Premium Newsgroup Access
Great Speed, Great Retention
Old June 28th 05, 11:54 AM posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains,uk.adverts.computer,uk.adverts.other,uk.adverts.telecom.mobile,uk.finance,uk.gov.social-security,uk.people.consumers.ebay,uk.tech.tv.sky,uk.telecom.broadband,uk.telecom.mobile
Jeff Gaines

On 28/06/2005 G3£Wh)[email protected] wrote:

"Da Vinci Code" wrote in message
my ass

No what he is saying is....my ass

red raw and i must get vasolene he must have had a good work out with
the g*ys at the gym...

The RSPCA will be on to him if he's injured his ass.

Perhaps he meant 'my arse'?

--
Jeff Gaines
Damerham Hampshire UK
Old July 10th 05, 11:15 AM posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains,uk.adverts.computer,uk.adverts.other,uk.adverts.telecom.mobile,uk.finance,uk.gov.social-security,uk.people.consumers.ebay,uk.tech.tv.sky,uk.telecom.broadband,uk.telecom.mobile
ShareWare®

I heard you like an ass. http://tinyurl.com/7otzu