Do not trust bulldog broadband/adsl

Old June 27th 05, 11:36 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
londoncityslicker

Default Do not trust bulldog broadband/adsl

wrote in message
Cannot contact Bulldog customer service. When I press option 1, says
lines are busy and then cuts me off.

I'm going to complain to Ofcom and BBC Watchdog about it.
I hope other people complain to Ofcom and WD too.

Yep. They are still suffering from a huge demand for their customer
services.

Seems like the throw money at advertising and get a whole new bunch of
customers but then have trouble dealing with them.

Its been the same with bulldog since they started. victim of their own
success perhaps.

I'm actually having trouble getting hold of them in order to pay them money.

But i've emailed and written them and kept copies so hopefully I won't see a
baliff.