Do not trust bulldog broadband/adsl

Old June 28th 05, 02:45 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Paul Godfrey

Default Do not trust bulldog broadband/adsl

wrote in message
Cannot contact Bulldog customer service. When I press option 1, says
lines are busy and then cuts me off.

You'd rather be on hold for ages?

I'm going to complain to Ofcom and BBC Watchdog about it.
I hope other people complain to Ofcom and WD too.

Good luck with that; iirc ofcom recommend that if the call won't be answered
in a reasonable time that it is terminated before it costs the customer too
much. Which is what they're doing...

Old July 2nd 05, 04:35 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

It's free anyway Bulldog customer services is on an 0800 number. I
have found that if you don't get through on the support line you can
call the sales line (on which you always get a reply) most times
they've talked to me there. They will transfer you to the support
number though and if they transfer you you will get through after a
wait which never goes over 15 minutes really. I could do with a
speakerphone I get sick of sitting with the phone next to my ear.

Old July 8th 05, 08:42 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
tomdanger123

Believe it or not the bloke in customer services suggested the best wa
to get any action at all from Bulldog was to go to the offices in Re
Lion Square - I've found them completely incompetent and they are no
saying I'd be better going back to BT as they can't get me onlinbe fo
at least 20 working days and that's no guarantee - been off broadban
now for 6 weeks due to Bulldogs ineptitude!

--
tomdanger123
Old July 9th 05, 08:39 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Stefan Kaniuk

OR CONTACT THE DIRECTOTS AT THEIR HOME ADDRESSES AND WATCH THEM SPLUTTER
WHEN THE REGISTERED LETTER ARRIVES.
"tomdanger123" wrote in
message . ..

Believe it or not the bloke in customer services suggested the best way
to get any action at all from Bulldog was to go to the offices in Red
Lion Square - I've found them completely incompetent and they are now
saying I'd be better going back to BT as they can't get me onlinbe for
at least 20 working days and that's no guarantee - been off broadband