Lost Connection

Old June 28th 05, 06:22 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Pete S

Default Lost Connection

Hi All

I keep loosing my connection to my ISP if i leave the comp idle for some
time (1/2 hr ish) and if i open up IE it says server not found. I'm using a
Linksys WAG54G to connect and when I check the status it says all is
connected. On an aside is there a place where I can define the Pri and sec
DNS in the linksys I havn't found one yet.

HELP

Peter

Old June 28th 05, 10:20 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Gel

Yes look in RFC 1483 Bridged drop down in "set Up"

Old June 28th 05, 11:12 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Pete S

"Gel" wrote in message
oups.com...
Yes look in RFC 1483 Bridged drop down in "set Up"

Thats not what Tiscali say to set the router to their settings are

RFC 2364 PPPoA

With this setting I can't set the DNS s

Peter.