which is best

Old June 29th 05, 06:36 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Ken Walsh

Default which is best

I`ve just received my starter pack with Force9 broadband (starts 1st July) in it came
Voyager 205 ADSL Router with leads for USB & Ethernet (my computer has both
connections)
which is best to use?

Old June 29th 05, 06:57 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Phil Thompson

On Wed, 29 Jun 2005 17:36:16 +0000 (UTC), "Ken Walsh"
wrote:

I`ve just received my starter pack with Force9 broadband (starts 1st July) in it came
Voyager 205 ADSL Router with leads for USB & Ethernet (my computer has both
connections)
which is best to use?

ethernet requires no drivers to be loaded , so its simpler.

Phil

Old June 29th 05, 10:31 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Ken Walsh

ethernet requires no drivers to be loaded , so its simpler.

ethernet it is then cheers

Old July 1st 05, 06:45 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Kenny

"kraftee" [email protected]&die wrote in message
Ken Walsh wrote:
I`ve just received my starter pack with Force9 broadband (starts 1st
July) in it came a
Voyager 205 ADSL Router with leads for USB & Ethernet (my computer
has both connections)
which is best to use?

Ethernet....

well replying back using Voyager 205 ADSL Router using Ethernet
on Force9 broadband.

My first day on full broadband (was using avcbroadband via satellite) which is good if
not in broadband area

2 things noticed straight away

Faster speeds
Easier to config` software